Jewish Memorial Hospital and Rehabilitation Center offers a structured program that includes:
- Individual assessment and medical treatment to help patients recover from an acute episode of injury.
- Rehabilitation by registered physical, occupational and speech therapists supervised by a physiatrist.
- Specialized exercise equipment designed to increase mobility in a safe environment.
- Recreation therapy to productively use leisure time in a manner, which contributes to well being.
- Appropriate consultation from other hospital specialists for additional medical and behavior complications.
- Comprehensive case management, discharge planning after care planning.